Monday 16 January 2017

SISI SEWA:The Memoir of a Single Lady (Episode One)

Sisi Sewa is the memoir of a twenty-nine year old single lady. Pretty, hardworking and loving.

I am Adesewa but people call me Sewa which I don’t mind. So, you can join the clique and call me Sewa. I was born
some twenty-nine years ago in the city of Ibadan. My family is one that fears God and devoted to His ways. We are Christians. I am not from a super rich family but we are more than comfortable. I am the first of three children, myself and my super –doper brothers. I call them my boys even though they have warned me severally to stop calling them boys but men. Hmmm! Come to think of it, isn’t that what they are at twenty-two and nineteen?

I am a yellow sisi which accentuates my beauty. Little wonder my parents named me Adesewa which literally means beauty. My fair skin is a natural one courtesy of my yummy mummy. I am not one of those fake babes that resort to bleaching creams. How I hate the sight of them! Make I no lie you, I fine no be small.


I had my elementary and secondary education in Ibadan and I am one of the fortunate ones that completed their secondary education at the age of fifteen in those days. While in school, I was one of the ‘efiwes’ and ‘efikos’ of our time because I no dey carry my book play. Dem born me well? My parents are the strict type who despite being the only girl didn’t over pamper me. I was never an ‘akebaje’ but I was supplied everything I could ever needed. 


I came out in successfully in my SSCE with five distinctions and the almighty JAMB came crashing at my feet. All these made my admission into the university easier and of course ,a call for an ‘owanbe things’ from my parents to celebrate the success of their princess.I secured an admission into the University of Lagos to study Accounting.


………. The girl is now a bigs girl as she don carry two degrees plus including some professional certificates and now work as an accountant in a multinational company where I earn a big, fat salary. My account is my cup runneth over and I in turn likes to spend and pamper myself with it. If I don’t , who will? Emi o ki n salowo ma jaye.


Hmmmmm! Wetin my eye never see ? Oju mi ti ri to especially in the business of the four –letter word, LOVE and my experience no dey different from that of my fellow sisi. I have seen a lot . I don rock. Mind you, all my escapades were not deliberate .Foolishness and ignorance try small for my mata. My friends sef follow contribute. Na why I go tell you about my waka waka in this business of love. I wouldn’t want you to blame because so many ladies have found and still finding themselves in my shoes.


You want to know about it? No wahala. I am ready to tell you the whole of it provided you join me again in the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazing facts only women with big boobs will understand

Hey ladies! Are you a ‘big chested’ lady like me?   Hmmm! Only you can understand these amazing facts about having big boobs th...